Do you know how many miles you jog every morning? How far you biked last summer? QSTARZ, a global leading GPS brand, today introduced the GPS Sports Recorder-Explore 2000. With the Explore 2000, you can read the latest GPS coordinate easily. You will be able to manage and analysis various sports activities, such as cycling, jogging, sailing, and skiing…etc. The bundle software-Qsports allows you to do track analysis and graphic statistic. The Explore 2000 is available in 4MB memory for 260,000 waypoints and 20 hours operation time for a suggested price of USD $139 on November 14, 2008.
LCD display with backlight.
On screen display, it shows speed /ODO/moving time/current time/Ave Speed/Memory used/ Elevation/Longitude and Latitude
Dual Software including.
- Personal data setting for calculation calories
- Sports Database management
- For Record and manage your various exercise or sports.
- Smart training plan and track for personal analysis
- Share your tracks of sports or travel with friends
- Built-in Google Map and visualization UI for users to easily manage their travel
- Friendly design, Q-Wizard can make import/export much easier and faster
- Flicker and Locr integration.
- Media files synchronization
- Export HTML/MHT/GPX/KMZ/KML/CSV files for sharing -> HTML file can playback
Go to QSTARZ for more details.