Wye Valley UK, February 22, 2010 — Electric Pocket Limited is announcing a significant update to the BlackBerry version of BugMe!, the simple and fun-to-use mobile app for staying on-task and on-time.
After the initial launch of the BlackBerry version of BugMe!, the company began work on the next version in response to user requests. The most significant new features include:
* Reminder Alerts (nags) for notes so they will repeatedly alert you until acknowledged.
* The ability to schedule BugMe! alarms on a monthly basis – both on the same day of each month and “First Tuesday” style.
* Alarms set to repeat on a recurring basis will now display their next scheduled alert time.
* The option to set a snooze time, which is ideal for those who use BugMe! to wake them up or who may not be able to act on an alert right when it sounds.
* A daily email summary of notes with alarms for the next 24 hours.
* Auto-backup of notes to SD card (if present).
* Automatically checks for app updates, with a link to download the latest version.
For well over a decade, PDA and smartphone users have been using BugMe! to create notes and set reminder alarms to keep them on-task and on-time. BugMe! for BlackBerry makes it easy to quickly jot notes, ideas and tasks on-the-go and set any note as a reminder. BugMe! will automatically sound an alarm and pop-up an alert at the exact moment a reminder is needed.
BugMe! for BlackBerry is available for US$4.99 at BugMe.net.
About Electric Pocket Limited
Electric Pocket is a privately held company offering leading-edge mobile and wireless computing solutions and services from its base in the Wye Valley, UK. The company’s product portfolio includes a rich set of wireless media and messaging applications and solutions. For more information, visit www.electricpocket.com.